Seminaries Supported by the RCUS
- New Geneva Theological Seminary A transformational life-giving educational ministry based upon the truth of God’s Word and for His glory alone, reaching around the world to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- City Seminary of Sacramento To provide a classical theological seminary education for ministerial candidates, and to offer continuing theological education for those already active in the ministry.
- Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary Training passionate preachers of the gospel in the historic Reformed faith.
- Mid-America Reformed Seminary Preparing pastors as faithful servants of the Word in the heritage of Reformed and Presbyterian Churches.
- Heidelberg Seminary Enthusiastically teaching historic Reformed/Presbyterian theology and government.
- Canadian and American Reformed Churches Our churches believe that the Holy Scripture or the Holy Bible is the Word of God.
- Orthodox Presbyterian Church Steadfastly committed to promoting the glory of God and confessing that the Bible is the Word of God, the authority for faith and life.
- Reformed Churches in the Netherlands
- Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America Fully committed to the authority of the Bible as the inerrant, infallible Word of God and to the maintenance of the Kingship of Christ. The RPCNA has congregations in the US, Canada, and Japan.
- Reformed Confessing Church in the Congo.
- United Reformed Churches in North America Our beliefs are summarized in the Ecumenical Creeds, shared by all churches worthy of the name Christian, and by the Three Forms of Unity, three confessions widely used by Reformed churches with roots in the Netherlands.
- Member: North American Reformed and Presbyterian Council
- Member: International Conference of Reformed Churches
Doctrine, History, and Creeds
- Calvinism A site dedicated to the principles of John Calvin, 17th century reformer.
- Semper Reformanda
- The Halls of Church History An amazing site containing links and information about church history.
- Monergism “To suppose that whatever God requireth of us that we have power of ourselves to do, is to make the cross and grace of Jesus Christ of none effect.–John Owen”
- Creeds and Confessions Read the Three Forms of Unity, as well as other church creeds.
- The Christian Defense This is a forum for a great many different subjects and points of view. You might find something useful here.